Today was our 6th Wedding Anniversary. The 6th is the Iron Anniversary. Jean gave me this beautiful iron desk lamp that must weigh 50 lbs. I bought her an antique iron made in Shanghai in the 1800s.
We had dinner at the Verandah which is in our apartment complex. There was a Signal 3 Typhoon warning so we didn’t stray too far from home. I had the “Repulse Bay Classic” menu that included a steak cooked in front of you by the gentleman in the picture below. Jean had lobster over angel hair pasta.
We thought about where we had dinner the past 6 anniversaries… and so we don’t forget them… they were:
- Geja’s – Chicago, Illinois – Fondue
- Kit Kat Lounge – Chicago, Illinois – Transvestite Entertainment
- Morton’s Steakhouse – Chicago, Illinois – Classic Steak
- Grotto on State – Chicago, Illinois – Another good steak
- Chicago Firehouse – Chicago, Illinois – A very good steak in an old firehouse
- The Verandah – Repulse Bay, Hong Kong – Great food, great view, great setting