Grace has a very cool American, British, Australian, Filipino and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) accent. Check her out in her Mandarin Class at school.
Monthly Archives: May 2007
That Is One Good Looking Belly Button
Scott blogged about the cars he had in his life since “They” say that you can “learn a lot about a man, by the car he drives”. So the following are the main cars I had in my life in order:
- 1982 Nissan Sentra (Beige, 2-door) – Car died
- 1968 Ford Mustang Convertible (Red, 2-door, 289 V-8) – Sold to my college professor.
- 1985 Chevrolet Van (Brown, Bubble Windows) – I think my dad sold it.
- 1986 Hyundai Excel (Silver, 4-Door) – Only 1st and 3rd gear work and had a busted windshield. Gave the car away.
- 1996 Volkswagen Jetta (Black, 4-door) – Car stolen from in front of my apartment.
- 1991 Toyota Tercel (Maroon, 4-door) – Car flipped over on the Kennedy and was totaled.
- 1996 BMW 318ti (Blue, 2-door) – Traded in for the Lexus.
- 2000 Lexus RX300 (Champagne, 4-door) – Sold back to the dealer for a ridiculously low price before coming to Hong Kong.
- 1997 Mazda Demio (Silver, 4-door) – Our current ride.
Why Did Jean Cross The Road?
Since we just signed on for another year in Hong Kong, Jean and I decided to try driving over here. We found a cheap car (Mazda Demio) and bought it from another tenant in our building. Check out the video of our first drive on the other side of the road.
The Longest Birthday
After golfing all day Saturday (28APR) in Pattaya, Thailand during Tony‘s Bucks Weekend, it was time to get ready for the night out before my 37th Birthday (29APR). Here is the sequence of events during my longest birthday…
Hour 1: It was 12am Hong Kong Time. Toasted with Wayne-o in honor of our Birthday.
Hour 8: Caught a Bus with Glenn from Pattaya to Bangkok to catch a flight.
Hour 13: Caught a flight to London, England.
Hour 27: Landed at Heathrow.
Hour 29: Caught a train from London to Sheffield.
Hour 33: Arrived at my hotel and it was still my birthday.
Not the most exciting birthday, but it was the longest birthday day. The golf in Thailand was great. Check out my trainee caddy fanning me while I waited to tee off. Richard hooked us up with some nice tour shirts for the weekend (TMOORESTOUR… Tony Moore’s Tour) (fyi… I am the first “O”). Very cool.