Scott blogged about the cars he had in his life since “They” say that you can “learn a lot about a man, by the car he drives”. So the following are the main cars I had in my life in order:
- 1982 Nissan Sentra (Beige, 2-door) – Car died
- 1968 Ford Mustang Convertible (Red, 2-door, 289 V-8) – Sold to my college professor.
- 1985 Chevrolet Van (Brown, Bubble Windows) – I think my dad sold it.
- 1986 Hyundai Excel (Silver, 4-Door) – Only 1st and 3rd gear work and had a busted windshield. Gave the car away.
- 1996 Volkswagen Jetta (Black, 4-door) – Car stolen from in front of my apartment.
- 1991 Toyota Tercel (Maroon, 4-door) – Car flipped over on the Kennedy and was totaled.
- 1996 BMW 318ti (Blue, 2-door) – Traded in for the Lexus.
- 2000 Lexus RX300 (Champagne, 4-door) – Sold back to the dealer for a ridiculously low price before coming to Hong Kong.
- 1997 Mazda Demio (Silver, 4-door) – Our current ride.